(Asking myself) "So, Rio, what did you learn in this year 2010?"
- Somehow, in internet math, stupid comments are the solution to even stupider discussions
- On the web, everyone that disagrees with you has a 20-inch dick, multiple degrees in every intellectual field, and has lived more than you ever will
- I stopped whining, because there was always someone with a worse sob story than mine...bastards.
- The blue button on the remote is the "keep" button, great to know after all the good movies were deleted off of the family DVR
- Trojan viruses are filthy little shits, but you can call me muthafuckin' Achilles by the way I fight them off my laptop
- Farting in your car...during your long commute...in the New England wintertime is only hurting yourself and not entirely funny since you are the only one in the car, dumbshit.
- Making your own passport photos is an excellent way to feel super-spy, terrorist, and cheap all at the same time.
- Blogging anonymously might not work if you use your blog's email to respond to a flirty girl
- I still blush when a sex scene pops up and I'm around my parents, even at 21 years of age
- Yet I don't blush when I have to explain things like this to my brothers:
- In sex, there are 3 things you need: Enthusiasm, Knowledge, and Physical Endurance...I have 2 out of 3, I'll let you all guess which two though.
- If you are in a cleaner bathroom than you thought was possible, you are probably in the ladies' bathroom
- Just when you thought you had found a nice happy place...the trolls reveal themselves and not even Jesus, Gandhi, or Mother Theresa could resist screaming at these morons.
A quick summary, but a necessary one. All these points have little stories attached to them, but they in themselves are not gut-punching, tear-rolling hilarities. Let me know if you have any unserious lessons from 2010 to share.